ICT - EDSQ
Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQs), will equip students with the skills they need to make the most of their mobile phone, apps and other digital services. EDSQs are ideal for those seeking to develop digital skills to function more effectively in everyday life.
The qualifications cover 5 key areas
- Using devices and handling information - using hardware and software, searching and navigating.
- Creating and editing - using apps to enter and edit information, capturing/saving multimedia.
- Communicating - sending and receiving communications.
- Transactions - e-commerce and buying online
- Being safe and responsible online - being safe online, protecting your data, etc.